1. The competition is open to all photographers, whether citizens or residents, Provided that you reside in the country.
2. Photography is permitted at all times, provided that the market-goers are not disturbed and their photos are not taken directly
3. The contestant must photograph the photos himself during the competition period only.
4. The use of all photographic tools is permitted, provided that they do not disturb or obstruct the movement of the market-goer.
5. Minor alterations and embellishments are permitted on the photos shared by the contestants, provided that the modification is not used in an exaggerated manner or altered from the realistic features of the photos.
6. The number of photos required to participate in the competition (10 photos) only
7. Pictures taken with a mobile phone will not be accepted.
8. Pictures that contain watermarks, signatures, names, or any text and writings will not be accepted.
9. All photographers must adhere to the precautionary measures, social distancing, security and safety.
10. Attach a copy of the ID card, the contestant's address, and the phone number when registering on the website.
11. All the winning photos of the most beautiful photo contest, as well as all the photos of the winners of the best photographer, will be transferred to the private engineering office with full rights to use them as appropriate.
12. The arbitration committee’s decision will be final and cannot be appealed.
13. All participants must submit photos during the contest period and before the end of day 15/12/2020
14. Participants will be notified, regarding the procedure to upload the photographs.
You will recieve a SMS confirmation upon successfull registration, If you do not recieve an SMS try again. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Third||Second||First||Awards for the Best Photograph|
|Third||Second||First||Awards for the Best Photographer|